A quick look in pictures...
|Michael builds an ice rink for the kids in the backyard. Of course we live in the suburbs and our backyard is the size of a sticky note but oh well. We can say we have a scale model of an actual ice surface.|
|Michael gets some help with the construction!|
|and some more help...and a coffee.|
|We managed 2 pictures without a brawl or a pair of bunny ears!|
|Santa delivered a new washer (via Michael's parents) YAAAAA!!!!!! Santa also delivered a new desk and printer to work (via my new boss) I think this means he's going to keep me YAAAAA!!!!!!!|
|This is one of my favorites; the wreath I mentioned in an earlier post. A yearly gift from my husband's fabulous boss.|
There are of course other gratefuls that I was unsuccessful at capturing on film.
- E-Man's Christmas concert at school where he rocked the house to "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas"
- Everyone with the exception of myself has been grateful for snow.
- The kids are especially grateful the Christmas break begins this week.
- Christmas shopping is almost finished!
- Some Christmas cookies got made.
- High school Summatives are complete.