Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday's Example of Domestic Backfire

Usually if I post on Wednesday, I call it Wednesday's Example of Domestic Bliss. Today however, I have a Domestic Backfire.

It is no secret that I have issues with plastic food storage. I have lids, I have containers, I have drawers and boxes of plastic convenience. Never mind that my lids don't match or fit the containers.... the point is that I have them!

Because I am challenged in the retention, compatibility and use of plastic storage, when things need storing I generally turn to this...


This solution is continually regenerated and I do not mourn the loss of container or lid.

I do however miss the butter when Michael accidentally mistakes it as part of his lunch and takes it to work.

Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.


Michelle


Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks!