- If you have a teenage daughter on track for film school you don't need summer camp. (I will post links to parts 1 & 2 of the first summer production once part 2 leaves editing)
- It is always important to hear it from the source. Little brothers will tell you their sister has bus tickets to get to summer school without even checking.
- Hotdogs are better to throw than hurtful words. or are they? Depends on the amount of ketchup vs. the words under consideration. A case by case circumstance I suppose.
- There is actually a scenario in which scorching humid air is desired over the car air conditioning system. You have to be stuck on the 401, late for a championship ball hockey game and covering your eyes so as not the witness your ten year old son 'dressing' in the back into stink soaked equipment, but it does exist.
- Lavender scented poop bags are a mosquito attractant not a repellent.
- Anti-bacterial hand gel is just as effective as stinky afterbite.
- Celebration ice-cream eaten in quantity is not calorie free.
- The dog, no matter how many times you send him off the bed will always find a way to creep back on. Dogs are like boomerangs and my back is like a twisted pretzel.
- Homework is only homework if the teacher refers to it as such in class. Otherwise it is a 'thing' you have to do, that's not that much, won't take long, and can wait until 10pm on Sunday night.
- If the only resident to ever be charged with continually violating municipal watering by-laws moves to Montreal - there will be conformity in the neighbourhood. Brown lawns for all!
- You can't lie at math.
Eventually Friday arrives as another whirl of adventure begins! This weekend I hope to find water, purge a walk in closet and participate with my family in a Guinness Book of World Records event - we are going to be part of the world's longest picnic. Check one off the list!
Happy Friday everyone, do your homework, love your family, leave the lavender scented poop bags at home :)
Gratitude, Hope and Smiles are meant to be shared...pass it on.