Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday...Your Turn @ the Table

Happy Thursday! It's your turn. Thursdays are the day after all when we get around the table and ask "what's your gratitude?"

I am grateful that after discovering the accidental death of Chippy (for which I take full responsibility) my lovely and thoughtful daughter KJ felt compelled to get this cheeky little bookmark for me. In memory she says ; )
Gratitude is simple to find. Your turn to share....What is something you are grateful for today? Share your gratitude in a comment and then pass it on to others, ask them to share their gratitude too! There's room for everyone @ the table.


Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.


Michelle


Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks!