Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Borrowed Gratitude

I'm always on the look out for the good that surrounds us everyday.

I captured this beautiful moment from a friend's facebook status....

You can't teach your kids this, but you hope that you show them the right stuff. Last night at the parents meet the teacher, Brandon went to the Book Fair and got a small thing. His friend that didn't have any money said "that looks kool, I wanted one, but really couldn't get one." So what does my son do? He used his money and went back in and bought his friend one. It's a wristband that says 'Stop Bullying'.
Brandon I'm so proud of you and that shows how big of a heart you have.


Gratitude today for the purity of children, from them we could all stand to learn so much. Gratitude to my friend Adam for sharing this moment - it made my day.

Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.


Michelle


Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks