Monday, September 19, 2011

My Grateful un-McMorning

Today is my first offical moring as an ex-fast-food restuarant employee. I want to say I miss it but considering that the gig lasted 12 months longer than my original 6 month target I am happy to be sitting at my table this morning writting rather than trying desperately to decipher the garbled orders and instructions of people barely awake and caffine deficent!

I do however miss my comrades...my sisters (and brothers) in deep fried humour, and we did have some fun! I will be stopping by from time to time to pick up a smile and a beverage on my way into the office, somehow I can't quit you people cold turkey :)

Gratitude today for the laughs and the tears, the flowers, the rude remarks that said "hey, you're okay." the shoulders and avacodos the fries, the banana muffins, the inside jokes, the outside jokes and the support as I charted my course into fulltime employement. Thank you for keeping me smiling! Take care of my customers please and each other!



Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.


Michelle


Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks!