Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Worth Checking Out

So I've been dabbling with this blogging thing for a couple of months now. The effort of posting has been good for my outlook and disposition. (anybody who knows me, knows, anything that helps my disposition is a good thing) Along with creating The Space Between Raindrops I've also taken some time to explore some other blogs. All are creative and personally reflective of their creators. What a great mental outlet.

One Blog I have found very interesting and uplifting to follow is Single Dad Laughing. It seems that I'm not the only one, the following is huge and well deserved. Dan writes from the heart and about the heart. I don't always agree with his position but I think that's the point. What interest is there in reading if the content only strikes a cord and never a nerve?

Today's post 100 Definitions of Impossible on Single Dad Laughing is special. It is about hope and gratitude and I appreciate the place from where it is written. I think it deserves sharing. Please take a minute to click over and have a read..I think you will be grateful too.