Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday...Your Turn @ The Table

It is very early in the morning, I've just toasted the sunrise with my second steaming cup of coffee. Upstairs I know there is a child sleeping who is not feeling well today, one with sore muscles from a day of track and field and one who did not sleep well last night thinking about all that today will hold. There is rustling in the bedroom above me, Mike getting ready for another day of work. The dog has convinced me that breakfast before 6am is a great idea and is celebrating his victory by sharing his kibbles with the cat.

Gratitude today for the calm before the storm.

It's Thursday, time to get around the table and ask everyone to share...add a comment tell us what you are grateful for today.

Gratitude, Hope and Smiles are meant to be shared,
Michelle