Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday, Your Turn @ the Table

On account of Thursday technically being Friday this week I propose a toast to the out of the ordinary. What's the craziest thing you are grateful for this week?

Here's mine...

I am grateful that very few people in our home like salmon sandwiches. I am also incredibly grateful that the few who do, are not willing to invest the effort required to prepare one...I'm guaranteed that there will always be a can of Sockeye in the cupboard when I want one!


Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.


Michelle


Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks!