Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday's Example of Domestic Bliss #5


This is a healthy plant in our home.

White roses and it's less healthy twin, Pink roses, have lived with us for 2 weeks. They came to us healthy, green, vibrant and flourishing. I followed the tag; watered moderately, exposed to full sun and a balmy 22 degrees C. I did everything right and they died. They died before it got warm enough for me to put them outside for mother nature to take care of.

I can't help it... clearly  a case of nature vs. nurture. I'd love to have a green thumb. I'd also like to have the voice of an angel, the sparkle of a motivational speaker and the looks of a runway sensation.

On the plus side I don't have to eat like a rabbit, deal with the paparazzi, or find hanging space for platinum albums. I also don't have to spend time watering, pruning and transplanting.

Gratitude today for the time nature has spared me to do handle more important matters.


Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.


Michelle


Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks!