Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday, Your Turn @ the Table

My young nephew 'King' (I'm nicknaming him 'King' for blogging purposes because he's the best storyteller I've ever met and destined to be the next Stephen King...I'm certain of that!)  'King' has a very difficult time saying "what's your gratitude?" When it's his turn to share at the table he always says "My great attitude is..."

It's very cute. It's also an awesome reminder that sometimes when we can't find a gratitude the very best thing is a great attitude. The funny thing is that one usually attracts the other.

So today, what's your Great Attitude?


Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.


Michelle


Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks!