Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday...Your Turn @ the Table

We've had alot of new visitors in The Space. I'm so glad you are here and sharing! In case you are wondering about "Your Turn @ the Table." Here's the low-down.

We share our family gratitude around the supper table each day. Everybody gets a turn and we always ask..."What's your gratitude?"  I like to make sure we get around the table at least once a week in The Space, So Thursday is "Your Turn @ The Table"(although you don't have to wait for Thursday to share...I love your comments and gratefuls you share everyday)

Today I am grateful that my friends and I are all cheering for the same Stanley Cup chasing team. How unfortunate that our first choice teams all had to loose to get us here, but it's great to be united!

What's your gratitude? Share a comment with us.


Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.


Michelle


Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks!