Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday...Your Turn @ the Table

So, how's your week so far? Mine started off a little off balance (to use gentle phrasing) but there has been a steady improvement since I first stumbled out of bed on Monday. Yes, I said Monday, I know that the week technically begins on Sunday but let's face it, that's not the arithmatic of the 'everyday' person. We are mostly concerned with counting the space between Sunday & Saturday. Those two days are like the 'free' spot on the BINGO card; you don't have to wait for them to be called, you just mark them and smile because you didn't have to work for it!

So with a steady upward trend in my forcast I have a lot to be grateful for...
  • All 6 kids ate fish for dinner last night and LOVED IT!
  • The sun is shinning beautifully today!
  • I've consumed just the right amount of coffee and every ounce was hot at the time of enjoyment!
  • I get to work with my transplanted friend tomorrow, oh how we miss you Shelley!
  • The waining snowbank is wained right out of sight!
  • Lula's making moves to secure her future in psychology.
  • Eman's increasing his "Cool Big Kid" factor by 1 million!
  • KJ doing the "I get my phone back" dance!
  • Michael's making dinner reservations for our Anniversary (hint, hint, HINT...not too late to call.)
I could go on but I'd rather hear from you. What's your Gratitude? Share it with us by posting a comment and then hey, why not send this post to a friend and ask them to take a turn at the table.


Spend some moment everyday in reflection of gratitude and happiness. Even if the time found is standing in line for coffee...use is wisely.


Michelle

Did this post brighten your day? make you smile? If so I'd be ever so grateful if you shared it on Facebook or Twitter. Someone else might be in need of a smile - Thanks!